What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to open game?

Did you try this one?

It worked thank you for helping me but I have 1 last question can I change the resolution and aspect ratio because they weren't available in safe mode

That's not what I mean
Post automatically merged:

I mean if I change settings will this proplem happen again

Bonsoir j'ai le même problème que vous quand je lancé le jeux ça me reste sur l'image et ça charge a l'infini commen je peut faire

Try these steps:

• go to the game's directory at Steam\steamapps\common\Project Torque\save\game and delete the two options files
  • deinstall the game and install it again in another drive than C:
  • go to Steam\steamapps\common\Project Torque\save\Chat and delete the server folders
  • start the game without steam
  • Restart the PC in Safe Mode with Networking, Launch the game, Login, Enter Options menu, Set fitting resolution and format.
    Close the game, restart PC normally, Start playing again, hopefully with actual game
  • install the newest graphics driver

Bonjour voilà je te viens ici pass que ça fonctionne toujours pas on n'a démarré l jeux en mode sans échec et il y avais écrit le message la mais rien se passe comment on peut faire "Chargement des paramètres graphiques"