What's new

Unable to open game?

Join Honey

Cosatm

Please upload the event log file. I cant do anything with what you gave me.
Jack I have attached 2 error files but could not attach the dump file ( file to large for server to process ). I hope you can help me out. The error I am having is PT loads and stays stuck on the splash screen. I can not even get to the login screen. I have read and tried everything you have mentioned but nothing seems to change. Please help.

Thanks again

Cosa

Attachments

Cosatm

Jack I have attached 2 error files but could not attach the dump file ( file to large for server to process ). I hope you can help me out. The error I am having is PT loads and stays stuck on the splash screen. I can not even get to the login screen. I have read and tried everything you have mentioned but nothing seems to change. Please help.

Thanks again

Cosa
Is Jack even around any longer? Is there someone else I could contact?

Jack

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks again

Cosa
I don't work weekends...

In Steam right click on Project Torque and then go to LOCAL FILES.

Click this
1589850205090.png

Cosatm

I don't work weekends...

In Steam right click on Project Torque and then go to LOCAL FILES.

Click this
View attachment 1159
Good morning Jack,

I have already tried that several times along with re-installs. I have done everything suggested so far. Any Ideas what could be happening? I played this game when it first came out and loved it back then. Any help would be great. Thanks again.

Cosa

Taii

I have this issue before. What I did is that I uninstalled the game and instal it again on another hard drive and it works. + You could try to use a VPN

Cosatm

Good morning Jack,

I have already tried that several times along with re-installs. I have done everything suggested so far. Any Ideas what could be happening? I played this game when it first came out and loved it back then. Any help would be great. Thanks again.

Cosa
I have this issue before. What I did is that I uninstalled the game and instal it again on another hard drive and it works. + You could try to use a VPN
Thanks Taii I tried what you suggested still nothing.

Cosa

Join Honey