What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Guy Hit Me .... I want my right

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedSaeed96

hi ...... this guy HIT me in game when me LOAD game bec my PC slow in LOADING pls i want my right ...

this image

20200123210842_1.jpg

Last edited:
The reason's right there. Why won't you accept it, it's correct. You can fix it, just very technically. Get a new router. If it doesn't work then you gotta change your wifi provider subscription

You were vote-kicked from a lobby because you weren't loading fast enough? Is that it?

:mad: :mad: no i insert game but my load was slow bec my laptop old ... nd all in room load when me slow in load he said this bad words to me ... but i insert game nd play too ... i want my right .. i want this guy ban bec he hit my mother:mad::mad:

:mad: :mad: no i insert game but my load was slow bec my laptop old ... nd all in room load when me slow in load he said this bad words to me ... but i insert game nd play too ... i want my right .. i want this guy ban bec he hit my mother:mad::mad:
You know why. Bc it's old. THEN GET A NEW ONE MATE!
Post automatically merged:

Wait what he hit your mother? BUT HOW? THROUGH THE SCREEN?

Last edited:
His english is horrible, I think he means he talked badly about his mother because he was loading slow and then kicked him from the room for loading slow.

Solution, dude if you are loading so slow and others want to vote you out, nothing you can do about that. They aren't in the wrong for not wanting to race with someone who is going to be laggy and have horrible ping. The one guy who was verbally mean about it yes he is in the wrong but you need screen shot proof of it, otherwise its just your word against his. Also its the internet and online gaming... this is common everywhere. grow a thicker skin, get a better computer and life will improve for you.

His english is horrible, I think he means he talked badly about his mother because he was loading slow and then kicked him from the room for loading slow.

Solution, dude if you are loading so slow and others want to vote you out, nothing you can do about that. They aren't in the wrong for not wanting to race with someone who is going to be laggy and have horrible ping. The one guy who was verbally mean about it yes he is in the wrong but you need screen shot proof of it, otherwise its just your word against his. Also its the internet and online gaming... this is common everywhere. grow a thicker skin, get a better computer and life will improve for you.

Srry for my Eng.... yes i mean that .. this guy not said my name just said that bad words nd this its appear in screen ... r this not enough reason to he ban ?!!! .... nd my LAPTOP just need other Ram not more .... this screen appear bad words from this guy i want my right... this guy must to ban :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.