What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Y DELETE CIRCLE from DRIFT MODE :(

AhmedSaeed96

hi to all

IDK y Circle map Removed from DRIFT mode its was Basic map in drift mode !!!!!

The map of Egypt is only available in Arcrade nd Sim and not available for drifting... Please look at the lovers of drifting a little ... Only development in Arcrade nd Sim nd TA But Drift mode no any development It is missing from it lol ..

I am very disappointed :mad::mad::mad::mad: DRIFT MODE IT MY LIFE IN THIS GAME :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It was removed because people were abusing it for farming. It was the only track anyone ever used in drift mode. It paid way too much for too little effort. all the other tracks are still there for you to enjoy. Now the Drift version of Wangan has been removed so you will have to get good at other tracks.

It was removed because people were abusing it for farming. It was the only track anyone ever used in drift mode. It paid way too much for too little effort. all the other tracks are still there for you to enjoy. Now the Drift version of Wangan has been removed so you will have to get good at other tracks.

I don't understand how they misused it !! Most fans of drift love this track because it feels like you are flying in the car ... I would like to tell you that now people will abandon drift as is the case in the explorer ... You are not a drift player so you will not know this feeling ... I myself will not play this game except Every long time I will enter to play a race or two and go ... you hate people in the game real thank you :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hangar will return once it is updated to the latest version of the map.

There is no drift mode for Egypt map, at least in the versions I have.

Hangar will return once it is updated to the latest version of the map.

There is no drift mode for Egypt map, at least in the versions I have.

THX jack:):) .... i remeber was track like Circle in Heat i was play it on Egypt Map ... maybe not... Many years have passed

They misused it in the same way people are misusing wangan by exploiting the stupidily high payout for an easy track to farm

They misused it in the same way people are misusing wangan by exploiting the stupidily high payout for an easy track to farm

You still do not understand .. Cercle is not an easy path. I do not win many players here. It is more efficient than me, but it feels like you are flying in the drift mode. You will not feel that you are not a drift player.

On the whole, Jack said that she will come back while we wait .. He is doing a great job and I wish him success

Indeed circle is an easy route but its by no means an easy track as for winning you need to be as precise as possible, get enough constant speed and get an almost perfect driving route to get the most points as possible. i struggle a lot getting the correct trajectory and end up getting beaten up by cobras and phoenix.
I would accept a lower pay-rate as is it a little over paying like i once said before but got denied and told that the only over paid track was wangan.. hopefully circle will come back as cool as it was.

Indeed circle is an easy route but its by no means an easy track as for winning you need to be as precise as possible, get enough constant speed and get an almost perfect driving route to get the most points as possible. i struggle a lot getting the correct trajectory and end up getting beaten up by cobras and phoenix.
I would accept a lower pay-rate as is it a little over paying like i once said before but got denied and told that the only over paid track was wangan.. hopefully circle will come back as cool as it was.

This is what I am trying to say :) I am a little winner in Circle , on the contrary in Wangan..Circle it very difficult to win in. I believed what my brother said :)

Last edited:
You should not have access to the map. It was a temporary glitch that allowed you to play.

We will push update out tomorrow with new Hangar.

You should not have access to the map. It was a temporary glitch that allowed you to play.

We will push update out tomorrow with new Hangar.

So u mean This Bugg will fixed Tomoroww with new update ... i was test it in Arcrade nd Sim same BUGG .. Knowing that a have friend of mine when me asked him , he said that she works for him normally !!!

Map will be updated tomorrow. It is not a bug, you were not meant to be able to play the map.

Map will be updated tomorrow. It is not a bug, you were not meant to be able to play the map.

srry for many quesions JACK ..i want to understande y me not meant to be able to play the map nd others can Play it naturally

nd THX for CIRCLE DRIFT BACK :):)(y)

Thx Jack on new tracks ... its great but What about Circle? It has not returned yet ... I was flying in it nd I loved this feeling :(:(:(

I do not understand the theory that Circle will not exist ... It is a difficult path to win, but it is interesting unlike the rest of the tracks, tired ... The first is to remove Wangon and not Circle ... I really liked the new tracks, but the greatest pleasure was Circle ... I do not understand that you are supposed to know what the majority likes and do for them .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person does not equal majority.

No my bro..Everyone wants a Circle, but not everyone enters the forum ... Look now at the drift, no one is playing , no one . at this time would have had 12 individuals ... believe me the drift will become like a explorer ...And for the millionth time I repeat it Circle has nothing and nothing Easy and I do not want it because it is easy that winning for me is very difficult, but I want it because it is fun... (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) CIRCLE MAP FOR FUN NOT MORE .... BELEAVE ME