What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to Connect Server

AhmedSaeed96

hi all .... i waitting to login for 2 hours now nd i cant ... appear to me message . UNABLE TO CONNECT SERVER PLS CHECK UR INTERNET .

r u any new update or wat that !?

STILL CANT LOGIN ... STEAM UPDATE IN MORNING AFTER THAT CANT LOGIN .. .UNABLE TO CONNECT SERVER PLS CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNICTING.

ANY ANSWER PLS !!!!! :mad:

At least tell me when the servers will work ?
Хотя бы время скажите когда серверы заработают ?

Login server crashed at around 6am this morning.
We have brought it back online around 11am.

Should work fine now.

Thanks for the answer! The game went all works!!!
Спасибо за ответ! В игру зашёл всё работает!!!

Something you guys should try to keep in mind, there is no 24/7 team working on this. It is only 2 guys and Jack and they are all EU time frame so if the server crashes or anything while they are asleep everyone is just shit out of luck until Jack gets a free moment or wakes up to look into it. So please show patience when this stuff happens.

Something you guys should try to keep in mind, there is no 24/7 team working on this. It is only 2 guys and Jack and they are all EU time frame so if the server crashes or anything while they are asleep everyone is just shit out of luck until Jack gets a free moment or wakes up to look into it. So please show patience when this stuff happens.

JUST I WAS WANT TO KNOW IF WAS NEW UPDATE OR NOT .. NEW CARS OR NEW MAPS .. ANYONE TELL UP WATS UP ? NOT MORE