What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

ROADMAP - PLAN - WE NEED THIS! *Important*

GT4tube

What do plan?

XXX - Done / Fixed
XXX - Not Yet
XXX - Decline (Because can't?)
XXX - Bad idea, Disagree by me.

(08.October.2019):
-Shop > Cars > Remove Toyota AE86. (you can get reward Tutorial Test 10 get reward perma for GOLD)
-Mission > Tutorial set to Simulation Mode only and improve GOLD/SILVER and BRONZE and time limit.
-Mission > Tutorial Test 10 Final will get reward: GOLD For Toyota AE86 perma, SILVER For Toyota AE86 14 Days, BRONZE For Toyota AE86 7 Days.
(If got unlicensed).
-Fix Race VS All Tracks add max 9 laps without levels any cars.
-All Gamemodes Must have option to switch to sim or arcade.
-Add can be mapped on control setup for H-Shifter for G27, TH8A and FANTEC support it.
-Mystery Box and Explorer "?" collect Improvement: Can be found items: 2x, 3x Race Bonus, Red Key, Yellow Key, Double RP/XP (Rare), Nitro I.

-CTF add 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes max.
-Simulation mode will 25% Bonus RP/XP all gamemodes and Arcade will Normal 0% Bonus.
-Race ends in 13 seconds change to 30 seconds.
-Items remove: GPS minimap, Flaming-Skid, Racing Ticket Challenger, Nitro I-IV, Race Bonus x1.5-3x, Key Skeletion.
-Remove Bonus Girl Champage in Race VS.
-Race VS add "Nice Drift" get 1rp and "Perfect Drift" 10rp to 3rp
-All Cars have All colors RGB like 30-40 colors choose.
-Fix cars tweak: remove boost op nerf: Honda S2000, Wizz (full upgrade with balance), BMW M3 E46.
-Fix cars tweak handling: grass bug physics: Nissan 350Z, else i don't remember which car bug too need check.
(if got unlicensed cars).
-Explorer add new Collect "Rainbow" get 300rp, Will one RAINBOW COLLECT, Example: (200 collection + 1 Special Collection with Rainbow)

(09.October.2019):
-Add RANK BONUS in Explorer, Drift, and CTF

1st Place Bonys get 300 RP
2nd Place Bonys get 150 RP
3rd Place Bonus get 100 RP
-Add BONUS PLACE in Thunder Alley:
1st Place Bonys get 600 RP
2nd Place Bonys get 300 RP

3rd Place Bonus get 200 RP

(17.October.2019):
-Change Class car and tweak:
Corall Spire Class 2 to Class 1 and Handling be decrease a bit.
(Corall 1 class would be good).
-Fix cars tweak: Corus S3; Brake 50m to 47m.

What you think?
(REALLY MUST DO IT) BE EPIC OR GOOD GAME! xd

Last edited:
Roadmap atm is to launch the game so the public can get on it.

The only thing that will change between now and then is XP&RP payout as well as item costs in the shop.

Everything else, I am ignoring for now. I am just focused on those two items.

Roadmap atm is to launch the game so the public can get on it.

The only thing that will change between now and then is XP&RP payout as well as item costs in the shop.

Everything else, I am ignoring for now. I am just focused on those two items.

Looks reasonable. I'm just afraid how the game will be unbalanced between players that will start fresh and those who played in the closed beta. Also, the statistics. I wouldn't mind to face another and last hard reset at the day 1. Even losing access to my beloved Hexan.