What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Return Game Support Channel in PT Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedSaeed96

hey JACK , Discord faster than this forum , server many said he need restart from yesterday nd many problems all need to said it too nd no any response , return Game Support Channel , all talk in it for bugs only not more , u can kick anyone or mute him if talking in other things , discord best than this forum nd faster

Support! My opinion is that PT and its discord requires and deserves an active CM like RX was in the beginning to handle the inquiries and best of all also some GS again. Then all channels could be restored !!! All the work i put into that discord and all the helpful posts have been deleted. If i didn't save most of them, i would be mad now 😜 But the live player count channels don't work at all, they show the same numbers from the beginning, this bothers me, please edit them manually sometimes or delete them until they work as they should!
Sorry if i might have been toxic once too, well many have already seen pictures of new cars or a few of them already driving around in the game so you do not have to wonder that relatively often is asked for new cars or for an update 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.