What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Please Merge Servers. Numbers are to low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Storm

North America, Europe, East Asia should all be 1 server. There is always such a small amount of people it's hard to find races. This will scare new people away.

Do that and everyone complains about some players being laggy af

Game is P2P so ideally people from the server regions only join those servers.

We are working on promoting the game to get more users

There is only so much we can do though. You guys need to help

i believe we can all help out promoting the game, even just by sharing the page and the download linq on facebook, instagram and so on. :D. This game is to awesome not to be promoted. i miss the old in game community. hopes it will be back fast.

i believe we can all help out promoting the game, even just by sharing the page and the download linq on facebook, instagram and so on. :D. This game is to awesome not to be promoted. i miss the old in game community. hopes it will be back fast.

A large number of old players who me knew them, their age exceeded 40 and 45 years, and some of them could not play due to the conditions of their game or their living! I think that the game should be promoted in the popular games Like BUBG because it has millions of players, but before promotion the game must be completed first, in my opinion, the game should be completed first and then it will be promoted

The whole reason the game isn't being promoted is because it is still for all realistic purposes in beta. Most of the cars and modes that most of the original players of the game are expecting just aren't here and there isn't enough content/too much grind for most new players to stick around. With games like Forza throwing cars at you every 10 mins in the game and over 700 of them... a racing game with less than 50 and a hard grind to unlock them is not going to catch on as well. Sadly we live in an age of instant gratification. So games with a grind are on the lower end of popularity.

The whole reason the game isn't being promoted is because it is still for all realistic purposes in beta. Most of the cars and modes that most of the original players of the game are expecting just aren't here and there isn't enough content/too much grind for most new players to stick around. With games like Forza throwing cars at you every 10 mins in the game and over 700 of them... a racing game with less than 50 and a hard grind to unlock them is not going to catch on as well. Sadly we live in an age of instant gratification. So games with a grind are on the lower end of popularity.

If you say 'instant gratification' one more time I swear to god.

i-n-s-t-a-n-t g-r-a-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.... *waits for something magical to happen*

Unfortunately, most people want instant gratification !! And I am one of them, from my longing for the new upgrade, I thought that yesterday's server maintenance is the new upgrade, which made that Jack hit me!!!:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.