What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

passwords???

I thought the goal of online play was with others? Making a room with only me in it sounds boring. With such limited playerbase, we should all play together, don't you think?
What you have here my friend is Crew members making rooms to challenge one another or test their new car set-ups. Like any M/P game you can create a private room/server.

YOU make a room Same cls or insert any room in same ur cls u will find other many open rooms u can insert it ... PASS ROOMS not too much to be make u Poring maybe 2 or 3 rooms in most ...

Ok when you make a room, you can't start the race without another player in the room with you so you can't race solo. When they say make a room yourself, they mean invite others to your open room. people make passworded rooms. it is a feature in this game as it is with most games. It is an invite only situation so make your own that is open to whoever and then go to global and announce you've made said room and wait. You should have people join if they are online. and in a vs race the max in a room is 8 anyway so everyone won't be racing in the same rooms regardless.