What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then one of these day I will challenge you to a match. Anyway this nitro discussion is off topic. We can end it here

Without nitro (bad idea).
Without kit drift (bad idea).
Without speed items (bad idea).
With bugs (incredible for an existing old game without any bugs 6 years ago).
Without players (for this all reasons) (50 players connected at 23h-p.m...).
Without new players (because many Steam players have not the idea to connect forum and reset password for have login possibility ingame).
With expensive cost of new cars (the new surprise for scare if i look Steam commentary).

In my opinion the end have begin because minority have ignored the suggest of the majority, many people have suggest the nitro comeback (look the number of message opening with "nitro title" in the forum) but minority think the game can longer exist without money of majority, it's an big error.

If DEV use the comeback of all items and create the option "no room items" i am sure 100 or 200 people comeback and change bad evaluation Steam in a good evaluation, it's the best soluce for save the popularity of the game.

Me too i want the game continue, but i am not optimist when i see many people leave the game, and when i see the roadmap without suggest comeback items. :cry:

3 old versions was have all these .. what happend after this ?! GAME IT CLOSED . we want A realistic game ... with real competition ... I do not pay to win without any skills and be 3300 RATE and you are a legend !! You are also a lie .. Please keep your opinion because the majority with the game continues without any MICS..

Guys don't bother trying to explain anything to lars. I've dealt with him before. All opinions besides his are wrong in his eyes so just save your fingers and don't respond to his bullshit.

Evil man :devilish: incoming again, have you not write "i stop conversation stop harass me" last month ?
But you have no problem for use harass... The logic made by Khrono Fujiwara...

3 old versions was have all these .. what happend after this ?! GAME IT CLOSED . we want A realistic game ... with real competition ... I do not pay to win without any skills and be 3300 RATE and you are a legend !! You are also a lie .. Please keep your opinion because the majority with the game continues without any MICS..

You level of comprehension is egual to your level of mathematic.
I am not a legend, SSboiman have write "Then you are not good enough with your Kawana"....
... I have only answered it's wrong and i have explain why, no more no less.
SSboiman is a respectful person, but not you. :poop:

Status
Not open for further replies.