What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was useful, not on all road circuits, but a lot of fun on Wwangan race and other road circuits. and then there are machines that need more power especially with long gear ratios. I hope that the insiders will insert nitro as soon as possible.

I believe it was useful, not on all road circuits, but a lot of fun on Wwangan race and other road circuits. and then there are machines that need more power especially with long gear ratios. I hope that the insiders will insert nitro as soon as possible.
It was fun back in the day, but like all good things must come to an end .... " The End "

It was fun back in the day, but like all good things must come to an end .... " The End "

It's mostly the end of game, more players leave the game (14 players in game at 3h-a.m this night...), and Steam evaluations are not very good.
The absence of speed-items and nitro have kill in the bud this game.

It's mostly the end of game, more players leave the game (14 players in game at 3h-a.m this night...), and Steam evaluations are not very good.

Even if nitro comes back! This is always the time to sleep. You will always find at this time a few players. Nitro makes its Inequality so it was REMOVED

It's only just begun!... The Devs have invested a lot of time and effort in this revial project so far, as educated folk I doubt very much that they would throw money into a lost cause. When it's fully up and running I think might change your opinion.

Ok this is not NFS and also who can afford it? If everyone had it then it would quit the game, you can correct mistake in corners quickly. Also if they make this a paid item then this game would be paid to win as a car without nitro will be beaten by a car that does have it.

Wrong.
He have exist during 6years lol, in vote 70%+ of players want the return of nitro.
If all can use nitro the skill is egual for all.
That is true if you have a room with Trunk Tools and everyone is using Nitrous then there is not a problem, but when folk go into rooms that are non Nitrous that is when it is deemed paying to win and having that unfair advantage.

Ok this is not NFS and also who can afford it? If everyone had it then it would quit the game, you can correct mistake in corners quickly. Also if they make this a paid item then this game would be paid to win as a car without nitro will be beaten by a car that does have it.

it's the fisrt time you play to this game ?
In old version it's a little item in truck, and cost little RP (5000 RP for 100 items nitro), only nitro 3 and nitro 4 are in GP and are unfair.
Old version version have better success than new version...

it's the fisrt time you play to this game ?
In old version it's a little item in truck, and cost little RP (5000 RP for 100 items nitro), only nitro 3 and nitro 4 are in GP and are unfair.
Old version version have better success than new version...
Well then this is now and before you say the the older version of the game was better Jack said so himself the the current version is the better one
Post automatically merged:

Also 5000 for nitro would make me a god a cornering that is so cheap in price xd

Unless they have a draw back using nitro then I will change my mind
Nitro and all the other speed items can exist in this game, like back in the old days. But room masters need to be able to shut those items off by way of check box when creating a room, otherwise by nature you will get your easy level up more rp/xp pay to winners farming out of newbies that don't know how to set a room up properly.

Well then this is now and before you say the the older version of the game was better Jack said so himself the the current version is the better one

It's his game game, it's normal, but it's not the notice of all.
It's the true, look this :
https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/n2o-cast-your-votes-opinions.153/

And i have not enumerate the bugs... jump cars in tanzana race, bug champagne, bug of textures sometimes in wangann, impossible to close the game when he freeze and need reboot PC, problem of cursor in menu appear 2 month ago, etc, etc...
All this bugs no exist in old version.

Status
Not open for further replies.