What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro and all the other speed items can exist in this game, like back in the old days. But room masters need to be able to shut those items off by way of check box when creating a room, otherwise by nature you will get your easy level up more rp/xp pay to winners farming out of newbies that don't know how to set a room up properly.

Yes an option "no items in room" is the better option for happy all players, and it's very nice for the economy and the future of this game.
In old version i never played CL6 panama but i played only CL5 skyline (+nitro + speed items) and i have little chance to win vs CL6 (+ no item).
Don't forget all players have not the objective to play unfair with speed items, but want just race bad class vs better class.

Yes an option "no items in room" is the better option for happy all players, and it's very nice for the economy and the future of this game.
In old version i never played CL6 panama but i played only CL5 skyline (+nitro + speed items) and i have little chance to win vs CL6 (+ no item).
Don't forget all players have not the objective to play unfair with speed items, but want just race bad class vs better class.
Far point but at this point having a higher class besides 1 you should expect this
Post automatically merged:

WHOS SAID TO 70%+ of players want the return of nitro. all players i know They don't want him it to come back . just u want that ..
Most people are happy without nitro, I just want to race against people with skill and I am happy with that

One more thing to add is the Wangan farm rooms will be easier to grind as nitro will make it faster to reach the end and laps will be shorter so grinding 20 lap wangan rooms easier

It's just mathematic.
44% +26.7% = 70.7% want old nitro or new system nitro.

i am in this game from 2009 nd tell to u to playing with not MICS best than from playing with MICS .. in old PT was many problems for GUYS like to win with MICS nd many many others want Fair competition for greater pleasure ... for more fun must all MICS removed .. FOREVER

i am in this game from 2009 nd tell to u to playing with not MICS best than from playing with MICS .. in old PT was many problems for GUYS like to win with MICS nd many many others want Fair competition for greater pleasure ... for more fun must all MICS removed .. FOREVER

But don't surprised if this game have not the success of the old version... FOREVER ;)

WE want game CONTINUE nd not CLOSE ... game Continuese best than game success nd in last Close ... JUST WAIT TO PT BE FULL UPGRADE THEN Judge the matter . Believe me, it will be the best version in all previous versions

Without nitro (bad idea).
Without kit drift (bad idea).
Without speed items (bad idea).
With bugs (incredible for an existing old game without any bugs 6 years ago).
Without players (for this all reasons) (50 players connected at 23h-p.m...).
Without new players (because many Steam players have not the idea to connect forum and reset password for have login possibility ingame).
With expensive cost of new cars (the new surprise for scare if i look Steam commentary).

In my opinion the end have begin because minority have ignored the suggest of the majority, many people have suggest the nitro comeback (look the number of message opening with "nitro title" in the forum) but minority think the game can longer exist without money of majority, it's an big error.

If DEV use the comeback of all items and create the option "no room items" i am sure 100 or 200 people comeback and change bad evaluation Steam in a good evaluation, it's the best soluce for save the popularity of the game.

Me too i want the game continue, but i am not optimist when i see many people leave the game, and when i see the roadmap without suggest comeback items. :cry:

Kit drift (should stay in the drift part of the game mode.
With bugs(bruh 6 years ago tech and 2020 tech is very different)
New player problem (Is getting a steam authorization later and is getting worked on)
Without speed items(Again paid to win)
Post automatically merged:

With the cars being expensive is just an evil we have to deal with as 50% of the money goes to Invictus then some of it to steam

Without speed items(Again paid to win)

If possibility of "room no items", no it's not paid to win.
I have explain the situation if use only items vs better cars.
And few cars are optimised for have acceleration increase with items, except the cheat-Wizz... (Kawana 273km/h, Harpoon 430km/h for example, i's impossible now).

For example :
You think is normal Wizz gain all wangan race CL1, only because speed items no-comeback ?
Were is the skill to win with Wizz in wangan CL1?
I search but i don't find...
Actually for paid to win and win and win again, just buy Wizzz and race only VS CL1 is the only way, it's a big problem (and this problem no exist in old version).

I have almost beaten a Wizz before without speed+ with the catch-up system when being behind them. Also don't race in Wangan just becomes a noob fest. And I am confident that I can beat any Wizz on any other map other than Wangan.

I have almost beaten a Wizz before without speed+ with the catch-up system when being behind them. Also don't race in Wangan just becomes a noob fest. And I am confident that I can beat any Wizz on any other map other than Wangan.

When i open Tanzana map with my Kawana, no players come except sometimes Lion (because Lion is cheat in this map with 2sec better time than other cars), if Lion come i lose (and i have the best Kawana time in Tanzana)...
Is not my fault if wangan is the favorite map for 50%+ of people, because 50% of people prefear win with Wizz and without skill.
I am ok with you, if use logic wangan is not a fun map, but the reallity is unlogic because majority prefear wangan.

Then you are not good enough with your Kawana I have known 2 people who can beat me with a certain probability. Also most people who just run wangan just have no skill in general and never run other maps

Then you are not good enough with your Kawana I have known 2 people who can beat me with a certain probability. Also most people who just run wangan just have no skill in general and never run other maps

Lol i have the best time of all Kawana in the game (1.06.257) and only CL1 Lion have best time, and when a Lion come in my room is not a newbie Lion, it's veteran players, and come only for win.
For egual skill with no error, Lion > Kawana in Tanzana up/down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.