What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How Do You Avoid The Idiots?

The Stig

Ok ive only been playing an hour and are already fed up of people that think its Wreckfest. Is there anyway to avoid these idiots.

Last edited:
best way just race legit. Fight to keep up with you just and just make a mistake, or do a jeff gordon move. ride them close on their bumper.. Will panic shortly and just pass them clean.
Most people using keyboard at first. Not on a controller or wheel find them hard to pass, slowly work around them, use their draft
Post automatically merged:

Ah Ghost that sounds like a plan. I'm sure these people wont be a problem once level up a bit. Thanks for replies

Please, explain to me, how balancing work with Grip and Aero and rest of balance tuning. A have kinda crazy hexa, somebody tell me only about topspeed/acceleration setup, but i dont understand the rest. PLEASE please please, I will be very happy

F is for front, R is for rear + means more than without + pretty simple. more oversteer, put on the front, more undesteer put on the rear. all depends on how you want things to handle.