What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Game crashes on login Screen

BFett

The game crashes after about 4 seconds on the login screen with the woman on the left side. I've attached the event and the log report that goes with it.

The game was showing a connecting to server error but that has now gone away and I just watch it load, and then promptly crash.

The game crashes after about 4 seconds on the login screen with the woman on the left side. I've attached the event and the log report that goes with it.

The game was showing a connecting to server error but that has now gone away and I just watch it load, and then promptly crash.

This is the same error we are currently investigating. We will push beta test in about 30 mins to test something.
https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/join-the-beta.422/#post-3446

Just tested it. No luck. Game is still closing after a few seconds on the login screen.

A review for this game on Steam has solved the problem for me.

"
I see ALOT of people saying they can't make an account so I'm posting so more people can have fun playing this. When you REGISTER your account, login via where it takes you to register and request a password change. Once that's done you change your pw and then retry logging in and you should be good to go. I had same problem for 10 mins or so before I looked on the forums to find a reply and it works. CYA in-game
"

So to summarize all I had to do was reset my game password, restart my computer and the game ran smoothly and I was able to finish the driving tutorial. I hope this information is useful to you and helps you determine what the source of the problem is (which seems to be related to the innitial password someone makes not being set on the game servers or something).

----------------------------------------------------
This is the same error we are currently investigating. We will push beta test in about 30 mins to test something.
https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/join-the-beta.422/#post-3446
Quoting to hopefully notify you that a solution has been discovered.