What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Delete the thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 3908
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3908

Delete this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
just voicing What many players that have quit everyday. Be honest everyone should be seeing more threads like this. Rather its calm or not. Going to say it here. FGD clan where most of the complaints are about. I'm on from 5 to 12 hours a day. Arcade mode less then 20 on average. Thunder alley Less then 13 on average. People that put so much effort into bring a game back have much respect for. But, there is no way steam going to keep this game listed only Under 40 players playing the game. No profit gain for them nor People running this game. Sorry Khrono Fujiware right now just let people voice their thoughts. Telling them all head to forums explain reason no longer wish to play.

Should be reading the comments on my Twitch from people just watching me Play. I was only Twitching try get new players and it was doing opposite. Why stop twitching after the 4th feed.

FYI North America server sees very little traffic atm
Europe during daylight sees 50-200 players online average.

Once we start promoting the game and fix a few of the major issues, excepted a lot more.

Also this game is free to play and Steam makes no money from the game anyway. so steam doesn't care if it has players or not. lol. neither does invictus they already got their 10k for publishing rights. Also the dev team are working for free part time on the game. This is a fan revival. only people making money on the game is invictus and they ahve 0 invested into this project so it doesn't hurt them either way.

FYI North America server sees very little traffic atm

Once we start promoting the game and fix a few of the major issues, excepted a lot more.
ON average. Where pull those numbers. according to steam charts 12 to 37 average log into game. That chart I can post.
1580459712424.png
Post automatically merged:

Even Steam showing Player base. Steam reviews also showing hate for Vets in the game to New players. This was taken at 2pm. Running the live chart while twitch was up. Never once did ever past 90 players on any day. Not trying to piss you off Jack. Steam showing only 133 players with accounts. Never made it over 150

Also this game is free to play and Steam makes no money from the game anyway. so steam doesn't care if it has players or not. lol. neither does invictus they already got their 10k for publishing rights. Also the dev team are working for free part time on the game. This is a fan revival. only people making money on the game is invictus and they ahve 0 invested into this project so it doesn't hurt them either way.
REALLY WISH YOU STOP FLAMING FORUMS. one of the vets in game causing so much hatred for revival right now.

Do not get me wrong. Want to see this game grow with people and updates and get close graphic wise some to games out today. Jack investing time for less 100 people. Really are showing love for the game. Sad to see people in game tearing it apart for just win stats, and nothing more.

Last edited:

ON average. Where pull those numbers. according to steam charts 12 to 37 average log into game. That chart I can post.
View attachment 749

I guess you guys can let the wannabe's play admins who play in game daily. Dictate how this game should be ran. Forget growing the community with new player or investing in your investment. So silence in front of fools is the course of action in this case. Run this game into the ground as your wish.