What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

?connection to check issue

abx

Unable to connect the game server. Please chek your internet connection. And what does it mean? For sure ive got a connection and how do i fix this message?

Please upload log and event viewer log of the game running if any.
Are you working on that problem or something, because i havent been able to log-in to the game for 32 hours by the moment. Ive tried reinstalling the game and it makes no changes. 32 hours for like im chosen though other boys on the forum seem to be able to play no visible attempts of fixing, am i done with this game?

Are you working on that problem or something, because i havent been able to log-in to the game for 32 hours by the moment. Ive tried reinstalling the game and it makes no changes. 32 hours for like im chosen though other boys on the forum seem to be able to play no visible attempts of fixing, am i done with this game?

We are looking into it.

We are still looking into this. We did not develop the game so we are having to learn old and barley commented code.
It is also the holidays and we have jobs and families to look after. So making multiple threads is not helpful.

If you have boosters running, I will refund them once you are connected back into the game.
But for now, we are still working on it.

You can try this download of the game, it is known to work. http://project-torque.com/5012sabeta.zip

In my experience, also I can't even sync to the server and can't even see the login screen, unless I use VPN connection or open port directly to the game (Wich I don't know how to do).

It's different from people who can get in the game but get stuck into the login screen. This is another problem easy to solve.

Later, I discovered that some games like the crew 2 and Five M also presents the same issue than PT. Some connection client servers for some reason have problems here and some don't. Maybe it's because it's peer to peer connection and I can't reach the main server, just a guess.

Honestly I don't have much hopes on see it changing.

We are still looking into this. We did not develop the game so we are having to learn old and barley commented code.
It is also the holidays and we have jobs and families to look after. So making multiple threads is not helpful.

If you have boosters running, I will refund them once you are connected back into the game.
But for now, we are still working on it.

You can try this download of the game, it is known to work. http://project-torque.com/5012sabeta.zip
Thats what I was looking for, because I asked you if you were going to refund some boosters, but you didnt answer, so for now im having no questions and just waiting for the solution, Jack. im thankful for this one

The game is currently not P2P from the looks of it.
All data looks to be running through the game server.
Which explains why there is so much lag if the game server CPU is at 100%.

As for connection issue. Try the Beta branch. UDP is turned off on that branch and a few people have found it to be working.

Please also check if the game has made any uPnP ports open in your router.
If it has not, there may be connection issues.

The game is currently not P2P from the looks of it.
All data looks to be running through the game server.
Which explains why there is so much lag if the game server CPU is at 100%.

As for connection issue. Try the Beta branch. UDP is turned off on that branch and a few people have found it to be working.

Please also check if the game has made any uPnP ports open in your router.
If it has not, there may be connection issues.
launching the Beta you gave me didnt help me to log-in, so im still waiting for the main version update