What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Buggy ( not upgrading )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherleys2020

Ok i only cheked the Buggy but it isnt upgrading after stage 1.........and some upgrades dont even upgrade at all please make a hotfix for this asap..... all the upgrades arent working past tier 1 , ty and have a nice day ( dont know if there are other cars with these same problems thought )

View attachment 1045

I don't understand what the issue is.
you want facts ok look below at pics look at the difference betwen spiedo and buggy upgrades yourself
Post automatically merged:

upgrades of buggy not optimized as it shoukl

SPIEDO (or any other car ) VS BUGGY

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
i dont understande wat ur problem exactilly ?! u want upgrade ur buggy but cant >> in ur photo u not buy engine 1 so how u want to buy engine 2 then 3 !? u must buy engine 1 first Then a correct sign appears on it >>then 2 then 3 then 4

i dont understande wat ur problem exactilly ?! u want upgrade ur buggy but cant >> in ur photo u not buy engine 1 so how u want to buy engine 2 then 3 !? u must buy engine 1 first Then a correct sign appears on it >>then 2 then 3 then 4
why do i have to respond to stupid people like this one?................please if you dont know what your talking why replying.......even if you dont own the car you can see the upgrades of the car before buying....... so your whole reply its stupid as fck ( DELETE IT ) so people dont get confused....... this was supposed to be a BUG REPORT not a reply sht for everyone to reply to look smart as.s before even checking the game and trying things out.......... ( I ALREADY REPORTED THE BUGG IF ANYONE THINKS THIS BUGG ITS STUPID THEN BE IT )...... like i give a fkc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude english isn't his first language so yeah. and check your attitude. What he was saying is, because the parts are in yellow, meaning you can not purchase them yet it isn't showing the increase. Once you are able to buy them you will see it. I own the car and have it maxed and it does not have the stats you show. we have offered you an answer as to what was different between the spiedo and buggy pics. If you can not accept the reply and have some decent manners and gratitude to shoe helping you. Perhaps you should go play CoD with the other toxic kids.

why do i have to respond to stupid people like this one?................please if you dont know what your talking why replying.......even if you dont own the car you can see the upgrades of the car before buying....... so your whole reply its stupid as fck ( DELETE IT ) so people dont get confused....... this was supposed to be a BUG REPORT not a reply sht for everyone to reply to look smart as.s before even checking the game and trying things out.......... ( I ALREADY REPORTED THE BUGG IF ANYONE THINKS THIS BUGG ITS STUPID THEN BE IT )...... like i give a fkc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to help you! People like you should never be helped lol >> i Think your age is 11 years and your mind is only 3 years old

I'm sorry to help you! People like you should never be helped lol >> i Think your age is 11 years and your mind is only 3 years old
you help me in what way posible are you able to help me ? hahahahah anyways i own the car anyways so i pretty damm sure know what im talking about.....i have other 5 bugs 1 is an accel and speed bugg but hey..... i guess i will just let em be since this game is what your are...... have a nice day ( oh and im CUBAN ) like i said people without fundamental talk sht without knowning.....stupid really stupid comunity!!!!!!! HAVE A NICE GAME EXPERIENCE

like i said people without fundamental talk sht without knowning.....

without knowing !! maybe you mean or what do you mean.?! But I know everything about this game, I'm at level 38 here. Also, i played the previous three versions in this game .. Just be patient in the responses of those who are trying to help, I am not from England in order to know 100% English, but I try to understand your intention and then help you !! Do not be young boy in your responses and be patient

Performance upgrades must be bought in order, when you have the level to unlock it. The buggy in particular has a very low top speed no matter what you do, this is by design to compensate for its explosive acceleration.

Attacking other players like this is unacceptable and against the rules. https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/game-rules-read-me.258/ Do it again and you'll find yourself banned from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.