What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Backers Reward??

ovecboy

When do we get our backers reward (CP/GP, etc.)?
I missed 2 months, becouse I didn't have time, but I would like to get the reward for backing this project (torque....haha)

GP you already got back in December when the game launched. the other rewards will be given out as soon as they are available. Check your email for the redeem code.

Ok, my fault sry.
I have found it in my mailbox. I was quite busy in dec with other things, I slipped over it.
Thx for the reward.
Btw, when will we have Panama and Morello back? Best cars in the game

idk jack hasn't given an update. But it appears that the reason Invictus has been slow about getting things to jack is because they were being bought out by another company so now the IP rights to all of games owned by invictus have a new owner including PT. So hard to tell what will happen from here.

idk jack hasn't given an update. But it appears that the reason Invictus has been slow about getting things to jack is because they were being bought out by another company so now the IP rights to all of games owned by invictus have a new owner including PT. So hard to tell what will happen from here.

I wish to PT continue with this change nd not it closes for the fourth time !!

GP you already got back in December when the game launched. the other rewards will be given out as soon as they are available. Check your email for the redeem code.

I just checked my email again for any missed emails for backers. The latest is from August. I was a backer and have received no email. Could someone assist please?

I just checked my email again for any missed emails for backers. The latest is from August. I was a backer and have received no email. Could someone assist please?

Create a thread in the ticket forum. Include your email address.