What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

What is this login system..

Yuno

I expected to open the game and play, not be asked for a login when its through steam.. as can see i already linked my account here, so... wtf do i log in with.? Why is it even like this? Logging out of forum and trying to "register" only presents the with steam button.. which i already did..

Because this game is on Steam right now. To login into the game, just put your forum username and password in there and done.

[QUOTE = "Ноахахах, пост: 3162, участник: 3419"]
Я пытаюсь войти, он говорит, что имя пользователя или пароль неверны, хотя это правильно .. что теперь ._.
[/ QUOTE]
Привет, такая же фигня!

I try to login it says username or password incorrect even though its right.. now what ._.
I think you didn't have a password in the forum. You have to go in the account details, then Password and security and click the "request a password" button.

Last edited:
а как изменить разрешение экрана на 1920х1080 ?
Простой вопрос, перейдите в Параметры> Видео> Разрешения в главном меню.
(Easy question, go to Options > Video > Resolutions in the main menu.)