What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

User Info buttons

Kefirs

Hey there.

Is there any reason why User Info - Add, Rem, Message buttons are inactive?
Seems like a bug to me.

I think i know what your problem is. You clicked on the green marked button and saw your own car. There are the "inactive" buttons you mentioned.

20191222140158_1.jpg20191222140202_1.jpg

But if you double click on the chat Box in the left Top corner, it goes in to a seperate window and has a player list, if you right click on someone, you get the same window as if you click the user info button, but you get the info about the clicked player.20191222140216_1.jpg

There you can add remove and message the person.

I hope i could help.

I think i know what your problem is. You clicked on the green marked button and saw your own car. There are the "inactive" buttons you mentioned.

View attachment 472View attachment 473

But if you double click on the chat Box in the left Top corner, it goes in to a seperate window and has a player list, if you right click on someone, you get the same window as if you click the user info button, but you get the info about the clicked player.View attachment 474

There you can add remove and message the person.

I hope i could help.

Ahh thanks dude, didnt know it works like that.