What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Suspension upgrades for drift setup or not?

WattanaGaming

NOTE: This is a duplicate of the question on Steam discussion page. I noticed the post about forum being moved after posting my question but I would like to keep the Steam discussion post up just in case someone there can answer the question.

First off here's my settings for some context:
Steering help(both keyboard and steering wheel): off(for best drifting experience)
Car: Kawana K-660

I wanted to drift, I'm but not sure if the suspension upgrades make it harder to start a drift or if it's just my imagination.

I tried test driving both with suspension upgrade(level 2-3) and no upgrade. It seems that the suspension upgrade not only stabilized my car when cornering, but also decreased the drift angle.

I would like to ask the community, preferably the people who knows how to set up their car for drifting, if it's a good idea to use suspension upgrades or not?

Steering help 100% , Angle 90 Degrees and Deadzone a little bit to the right if you want.

All Updates, only no Tyres

Balance for Acceleration A+

Should work.