What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Styling and performance set ups resetting

DaciaRacer

Every time i make a new styling or performance pre set or when i change one of them it resets the other ones, for example if i only have 1 pre set for each when i make a second pre set and i change back to the first one a lot of things are reset and i have to re do it, another example would be i went to do some changes in my 3rd slot for performance and afterwards i had to re do my other 2 slots because most if not all of the options were reset. It happens for both of my cars and for styling and performance pre sets, everytime you make changes in one of them it sort of messes up all the other pre sets and you have to do them again.

Pre- sets and Styling are working are you sure you are clicking on the correct tab each time for your set-ups?

Pre- sets and Styling are working are you sure you are clicking on the correct tab each time for your set-ups?
Yes, they do work that's not the issue, but everytime you make changes in one of them it resets some options in the other ones and you have to re do them, once you do that they work fine though you can change from one to the other and everything is ok, the only problem is when you make changes in one of them.