What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Sim physics in Arcade mod

Kiv

Since today I've been having a problem: in Arcade mod (drift too) my car was driving with Sim physics. It happens both in practice and in room with other people. So far I've tried to change setting and restarting the game, it didn't work.

I've managed to fix the problem by removing file "options" in "Project Torque\save\game"
Of course the game has created a new file and all my in-game options were reset, but I was able to race in Arcade normally.

Out of curiosity I put my old "options" file back, and the problem reoccured. I guess it got corrupted somehow.

I was having the same issue with a Quadro and tried your remedy and it worked thank you for posting this .

А мне каждый раз приходится докачивать какой то файл перед запуском игры,конечно игра и без него работает но тоже как то не так....И вообще я кое чего не пойму ! Как игроки играя на рулях уходят со старта быстрее причем авто и балансы одинаковые,хотя при этом видел много случаев когда игрок играя на руле и входит и выходит из поворота хуже чем я но спустя какое время после поворота меня догоняет ....Кто нить обьяснит сие чудо ??? Я конечно знаю физику аркады в этой игре-тот кто позади всегда быстрее но не настолько же ))))