What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Race Girls/Grid Girls/Podium Girls?

Old-Skool

Okay so due to the recent uproar regarding the objectification of women in Sports/F1. Will the girls still be a part of PT?

I'm more worried about the Bobs (drivers) into the cars, actually.

Joking apart, maybe the game needs a visual overhaul in several aspects, but I hardly believe that this or that will change at the actual stage of developing / publishment.

I think a lot of the things being suggested here and there are meant as long term. We all know the 1st 2 priorities after launch, I anticipate any other updates that come from suggestions will be after those are done and those will take awhile as it is.

Well their tits aren't hanging out for starters. A bikini covers less. 2 No one wants to see flabby man boobs. although if that is really your fetish I can oblige if it is bothering you that much to not have man cleavage.

Well their tits aren't hanging out for starters. A bikini covers less. 2 No one wants to see flabby man boobs. although if that is really your fetish I can oblige if it is bothering you that much to not have man cleavage.
I support this, but i don't mind another players preferences.