What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

PTI's 'Torque Pass' and Weekly Giveaways!

soep

PTIlogo_wide.png
PTi's Torque Pass

• Earn XP
• Complete Challenges
• Redeem Rewards
• Weekly Giveaways

Tier 1 - 3
(click any Tier to enlarge the picture)
Torque Pass Tier 1.jpgTorque Pass Tier 2.jpgTorque Pass Tier 3.jpg

Challenge/Points Progression
Torque Pass PointsBarv.jpg

Weekly Giveaways
Giveaways Wide Banner.jpg

Current Giveaways:
• Start-up Car Pack (2 Winner)
• Car Giveaway: Cobra Coupe

New Giveaways every week!

Join the 'Project Torque International' community now to participate!
All infos in our Discord: https://discord.gg/Eq8UyDA

You want real feedback?!?

I've said it already and I'll keep saying it, I love this kind of events. I participated at the 1st one and I've done my best to get as much points as I could in this one. I really liked it because puts everyone on the same level. In race events there's always "the best" (HeadHunter :rolleyes:) and not everyone are in the same condition, there's the guy who plays on keyboard, the one on wheel and so on. So getting a TOP3 time is quite challenging and personally I don't bother to much with time laps, I really play for fun. So for me this are the perfect events.

I'm really looking forward for the next one and I must say that after this one I'll try to do my best to get into other challenges to, even tho my skills are not that good :D and I'm not able to get a TOP time.

Oh! I almost forgot :D if it wasn't for this event I wouldn't even bother to get 1.4mil XP in just 3 days :D that was a real life challenge for me, playing at least 4h each day...my brain was going ? but that gived me that extra input to play PT, because lately I was only messing around and not doing much in the game.

Real thank to you guys who made this possible! I WANT MORE!!!