What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

project torque server down fehlercode 701

Status
Not open for further replies.
undetermined :( I hope we still play today, been wake all night to get lvl 26 to get the phoenix, now that im bought and using to the car again, this happens :(
thank yoou very much for bringing torque back, I always use to be a heavy gamer, and project torque is the game that change my life for the better, I got so better driving and meet so many friends, a excelent game community like no other....and when the game end , every other pc didnt felt the same, and till to this now, i couldnt get attached to a game.....hank you very much for this <3

i have one question...there is any rules for ramming other cars?
Post automatically merged:

undetermined :( I hope we still play today, been wake all night to get lvl 26 to get the phoenix, now that im bought and getting used to the car again, this happens :(
thank yoou very much for bringing torque back, I always use to be a heavy gamer, and project torque is the game that change my life for the better, I got so better driving and meet so many friends, a excelent game community like no other....and when the game end , every other pc didnt felt the same, and till to this now, i couldnt get attached to a game.....hank you very much for this <3

i have one question...there is any rules for ramming other cars?

I was doing a 60 lap race on Thunder Alley and literally on the last lap the server shutted down. Call that luck.

We had a major issue that needed fixing. All sorted and we offered 4x XP and RP for like 20 mins after.

Status
Not open for further replies.