What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Prefect drift & nice drift can be exploited if circle drifting

Stop at the finsh line when your in a drift and wait room and try to obtain drifts before the match is over by doing circles

so donuts? sigh.... please Jack don't take away the perfect drift bonuses. just make it require a faster speed or longer length to get one... anything to avoid removing them. Drift and wait rooms was the funnest way to grind.

Make them longer works for me but being able to exploit it with out driving the track is uncalled for set speed is nice maybe set that so they dont work at low speeds

Yeah, there should be a minimum speed for perfect drift and not a "timer" based like seems to be, this exploit was in the game since ever and you could do it by simply accelerating and turning the steer and then ALT+TAB to another program so it could stay doing that in the background while you browse the web ..

In my opinion simply having the perfect drift bonus forfeited as soon as the car's motion is detected as going backwards would be the smoothest way to implement the change without mucking up anything else.

In my opinion simply having the perfect drift bonus forfeited as soon as the car's motion is detected as going backwards would be the smoothest way to implement the change without mucking up anything else.
That would probably work better than anything else.