What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Old stuff added again

RagnarokX

I was wondering if the missions, license, and all the consumable misc will be added in game. it was fun with all those consumables like 5% grip and those 4 stages of Nos too, and you had bunch of misc items to chose from too. When after midnight when players are going to sleep, i usually was online and did some missions because they were actually fun and is like a tutorial for new players too.

So my question is, will be those added back in game too? because it will be awesome to have the game as it was, and to have future updates for new other things

Also, i know that the girls are taken out because of parents not agreeing with, but if we will take like this, nobody will stop the kids to play 18+ games neither:)). it was fun seeing those racing girl on login, and as tutorial in missions. it gives like a story line to the game too.

Missions will return eventually.
The grid girls are only removed from the login screen. Nobody will stop kids from playing 18+ games, but this isn't an 18+ so I don't see the point in that argument.
consumables like 5% grip will not return, they were pay to win.
Nitrous is getting reworked.

oh alright. but even if it's pay to win, is nice to have a lot of things in game too. i mean GP you have to pay for it if you want to get double xp/rp consumables, or change nickname or logos of your crew, and even buy cars and upgrades faster. I remember you could get 5% grip from mission or treasure boxes from races too. so it's still something.

It was just an idea, a question. but i guess we'll have to wait and see. at the moment i'm happy that is on again, and hopefully will get again bunch of players.

I hope to see a big Upgrade in the game soon. I hope that in the June Upgrade , only patience, then patience, then patience, so the biggest surprise. I hope this ???????