What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Login error.

attila7520

Good evening.
I'm sorry to bother you. I just want to report an error. I wanted to discord, but I can't write to the game support there. That's why I'm writing here. I'm sorry. I can't enter the program. When I log in, I enter the data, then when I log in, a caption says login. He's not going from here. Please help. Thanks in advance. SOS.

Guys, the recent posts on this forum were just about the server status, pls read them next time.

Servers crashed or freezed for unknown reason and jack fixed the servers shortly after his thread was openend.

For the lacking ability to write on some discord channels: You have to get verified in order to get the permission to write in these channels.
This was announced alrdy months ago on the discord in #announcements and we also have the #discord-support channel where you can get help when you have problems or questions that are related to our Discord server.

Good day.
Thanks for the reply. The login issue has been resolved. Thanks. What I wrote about the support on Discord, I still can't write there because there's no way. I ask for help so that if there is a problem, I can signal it there. Thanks in advance.