What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Honestly, biggest fuck around to play a game ever.

point5_0

I have had issues with recieveing emails from Steam to even make this registered account, and now trying for the 3rd/ 4th time to get the email password so I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY.

PAIN IN THE ARSE

Please provide an email that we can add as safe, if you know that the emails will be blocked by most providers??????

Ruined a potentially awesome game with this red tape jump through hoops circus bullshit.

Your current email fails to receive because of one of the following;
  • The e-mail address that you're sending to doesn't exist.
  • there's a problem with your recipients account.
  • your recipient have too much message and the server hosting it isn't accepting any more.

Microsoft emails work fine, you either spelt it wrong, have an issue with the account or have requested too many passwords resulting in Microsoft blocking our emails.
You can create a ticket int he account and billing forum to change your email.

I have had issues with recieveing emails from Steam to even make this registered account, and now trying for the 3rd/ 4th time to get the email password so I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY.

PAIN IN THE ARSE

Please provide an email that we can add as safe, if you know that the emails will be blocked by most providers??????

Ruined a potentially awesome game with this red tape jump through hoops circus bullshit.
hey how do you start the game where dose it say start game plat to start keeps bringing me bk to this page what the fuck