What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Heat Online

SilverSurfer73

I think we need a newer release. From HO. It was better handling and better physics.
We could change languages ingame.
We need the old tools too. It brought more fun in Arcade Mode.
While I Drift,the car jumps a bit from left to right and back...
That issue was fixed in HO.
Would be great if you think bout it Jack...
--- And the Beta isnt that what we thought bout it.
Others who took acc first gave out all money to buy name tool.
We can not use anything and after all they say "it is my account. I leveled it up" and stuff like that....

Heat Online was a mess coding wise. we got the most stable build of the game. Also to start with HO he would need to take out free roam as it caused memory leaks. We have the build of the game that we are going to be starting with. Also this isn't even beta yet, so you can stop with this shit of "beta isn't what we thought it was" this is alpha, beta won't be live until you can login to your own account. Jack did this to let us all get some play time in it. He could have not done anything and make us wait until log in was synced to the forum properly before you got a taste. So how about a little more gratefulness and a little less attitude.