What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

game says no internet connetion

PO1NTLESS

the launches perfectly but soon as the game opens it sais no internet connection.
i tried some of the forum fixes but it did not do the trick.
i have tried anything that i could find.
windows is on the latest update also.
is there a fix for this or i just didnt find one?
i have tied vpn but it doesnt work for me
i am from Estonia

Last edited:
So you're not alone with this issue. But I think we have just found the solution for anyone having this problem;

It seems to be an issue with steam. Another player had success by simply taking the ENTIRE Project Torque game folder, and moving it to a different folder, such as Downloads.

The downside with this method is that you're probably going to have to re-assign the folder every single time there is a patch to the game. But this is a very rare issue that not many people are experiencing. So for now this might be the only solution.

But give it a shot, and let us know how it goes. If Steam doesn't allow you to launch the game after moving the folder, you can simply click the .exe inside the Project Torque folder, and you should be able to connect just fine.

Good luck!