What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Game is here, what about next?

undercover1

Hello everybody,

Since most of us in here, I've beed playing this game since original Project Torque, then Level-R, then Heat Online. About a month ago I rejoined this community, and started playing again my childhood game.

I've been trying to follow this forum and Twitch and check out what's going on regading bugs, new developments, etc, etc and I am a little bit confused about the organization/"game plan" of the future.

Just watched 8/4 twitch regarding Major map rework and I was wondering.. when is that ingame? What is the plan for the future?

Just out of my head there are quite a few bits:

- Tracks
- Rebrading/Rebadging GP cars
- Game modes (like SUMO for example)

Do you guys have any dates that are trying to follow? (And I dont mean as soon as possible, since no one knows if that means 3 days, weeks or months)

Thanks guys!

u mean wat about Classic Circle u always ask me on it :LOL: ? ?I have been asked many times about this but to no avail ! Just told me NEARLY !?

If you have a read of the forum some more you will get a better understanding of what is going on and a better idea as to when the updates/improvements will come.(y)

If you have a read of the forum some more you will get a better understanding of what is going on and a better idea as to when the updates/improvements will come.(y)

can you help me and find those posts?
Post automatically merged:

u mean wat about Classic Circle u always ask me on it :LOL: ? ?I have been asked many times about this but to no avail ! Just told me NEARLY !?

God dang it Saeed not you again!! ??

We have a roadmap here https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/roadmap.467/#post-3624

I don't give dates on things as things always overrun. We don't get paid to work on PT so it is only in the spare time that work can be done.
If the game starts to do well, then we can start looking at part-time or full-time development and put in goals by date.

Thanks for the reply. Btw, if you guys need any help developing stuff I can try and help you guys, since that's my full time job (also without getting paid).

Thanks for the answers