What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Discord/Forum!!!

Old-Skool

Not everyone has or wants Discord. So why should forum users be denyed vital information regarding the game. Surely announcements could be made on the forum as well, by way of ticker/ server status tab/box .
And also a game download button for new users with instructions all in one place.

Honestly discord is a much faster option as there is a phone app for it. takes 2 seconds to check it. discord is better than teamspeak and is used by pc gamers world wide. If you play pc games and don't use discord then its time to crawl out from under that rock you live under. Forums should be reserved for major updates and announcements not every single time the smallest hiccup happens. Jack is running both alone pretty much. Man has to his normal life to live. Least you can do is download a single app and check it when you can't log in. Come on old-school stop acting one of these millennials. I know you are better than that.

I appreciate the fact that it is one Dev trying very hard to run everthing here, you yourself said that Jack would need a forum too.... Just offering up some ideas. I've used all the comms in the past, do you remember IRC lol . Well i may just toss the rock over to oneside and go out into the Oasis and check out Discord it's probably no different to IRC though.

Never used IRC, but Discord is by far better than Teamspeak and Ventrillo. I've used both of those before. Been using discord now for well over 3 years. It is the best way for gamers to communicate.

It's very good- had a breif look... I do prefer a Forum though. But hey- ho if the masses are congregating over there then so be it. Discord it is. :cool: ??

You can make a non-official Discord server for it. I'm pretty sure no one made a fan made server for this game.