What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Can we get our old accounts back?

Milkman

So I played this game to death way back when with a friend and we grinded the hell out of this and were so sad when it got shut down, my account was pretty damn stacked and I was wondering if its at all possible to reclaim those old accounts

So I played this game to death way back when with a friend and we grinded the hell out of this and were so sad when it got shut down, my account was pretty damn stacked and I was wondering if its at all possible to reclaim those old accounts

I have been playing the game since 2009 and my account was pretty TOO... I played in the old pt nd Level R nd Heat ! . Most of the racers here have old accounts.

So it will not to return all this ... all this it gone

Last edited:
I have been playing the game since 2009 and my account was pretty TOO... I played in the old pt nd Level R nd Heat ! . Most of the racers here have old accounts.

So it will not to return all this ... all this it gone

Yeah if thats the case thats a big RIP for me and cancels my return, half the fun is seeing your old account and all the memories associated.

There is just no way to do it. All that old data is held by Aeria, Gamigo etc
That and why not start fresh and enjoy the experience of leaving up again and actually playing the game.

Yeah if thats the case thats a big RIP for me and cancels my return, half the fun is seeing your old account and all the memories associated.

Real fun, to start again with new people in a new atmosphere, this is the real fun .. And thank to the GSs here to repeat the game again ... If you really like this game, you will start again thousands of times