What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Bug list

MaxFecky

Hi!

First, sorry for my english. I have a little list, what want to share with you:

-No checkpoint in practice mode (on every map)
-Maybe server trouble, or I don't know, too much flying cars were yesterday on European server, and after that server dropped me down.
-At race starting "Track has no ruler" sign, but now there are lot of crew
-when we catching gift box on track, later I can't found nothing (maybe dosn't work yet)
-lot of track doesn't save laptime (airport, some mud track)

Thank you for reading my post. Anyway, I very like this game, and many thanks for restarting and working on it. I wish merry Xmas for all Racers and GMs!

Game is P2P so server isn't the reason for flying cars as the servers are only used to log in and keep track of your account data. the actual races are your pc connecting to someone else's pc. The person hosting the room to be exact.
I don't think the track ruler system has been applied yet.
Gift Boxes at the moment are useless by design. there are no missions so keys serve no purpose and the gp rewards for them haven't be decided on if they will actually be a thing or not.
your last point isn't a complete idea. lot of track doesn't save laptime? ok? are you talking about the lap times themselves being recorded and saved? something about the race tracks not allowing you to make up time by taking better lines? like its kind of vague.

I think he means the World Record times are not being saved on certain tracks. Known issue that Invictus never fixed.

I think he means the World Record times are not being saved on certain tracks. Known issue that Invictus never fixed.
Thank you, that was i meaned.
Post automatically merged:

Game is P2P so server isn't the reason for flying cars as the servers are only used to log in and keep track of your account data. the actual races are your pc connecting to someone else's pc. The person hosting the room to be exact.
I don't think the track ruler system has been applied yet.
Gift Boxes at the moment are useless by design. there are no missions so keys serve no purpose and the gp rewards for them haven't be decided on if they will actually be a thing or not.
your last point isn't a complete idea. lot of track doesn't save laptime? ok? are you talking about the lap times themselves being recorded and saved? something about the race tracks not allowing you to make up time by taking better lines? like its kind of vague.
Thank you for answers! With last question i meaned exactly what AAA writed.