What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Beta test... WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewelyn

Well that was a big waste of my time. Why have a beta test where you can't actually play? what is it testing? I'd be happy to run beta if it actually DID anything.

Also, at a time when the 'net is badly overstretched due to people working from home (and having video conferences) and other people who aren't working watching videos and maybe taking advantage of sundry free offers from notable if risky websites, it's not real helpful to download most of 400MB of beta, find it's pointless, and then have to download most of 300MB to get back to the main branch. Seriously - right here right now, that takes about an hour, because my net speed is down about 1/10 of what it normally does during the daytime.

There are more pressing issues in today's society than a measly 300MB of which you were warned about in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.