What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

AnyOne Drift ??

Had some good rooms set up back in the day, always full, good times. :cool:🥵- good races .
yes friend i remember this , i missed u in Sim u was Great , i wish to see u back nearly , i challenged friends today in challenge mode too thats was very fun , return to the game and share the fun with us, my friend, and ignore that the game is incomplete, just enjoy with us ;)

yes friend i remember this , i missed u in Sim u was Great , i wish to see u back nearly , i challenged friends today in challenge mode too thats was very fun , return to the game and share the fun with us, my friend, and ignore that the game is incomplete, just enjoy with us ;)
The thing is i have an RTX card and i'm enjoying the near realism of other driving games, hard to go back to basic graphics even though PT is still playable and did enjoy many, many years of gaming. But until PT is re-launched for modern day gaming i could not go back there. :cool:

The thing is i have an RTX card and i'm enjoying the near realism of other driving games, hard to go back to basic graphics even though PT is still playable and did enjoy many, many years of gaming. But until PT is re-launched for modern day gaming i could not go back there. :cool:
i hav THE CREW 2 & NFSW & Russian drift Racers & NFS HEAT nd PAYBACK but i still love this game ! maybe this game to maked magic to me :D , but I love it even though we play it at only 20% of its strength, which I used to see in HO ! nd i ignore all other races game nearly 🚓 :unsure:

Drift Room Opened .. name it KINGS DRIFTERS .... anyone Drift ? All cars Available Street cars nd Drift cars ...🚘🚖✈️🚀

20220301210844_1.jpg

Drift Room Opened .. name it KINGS DRIFTERS .... anyone Drift ? All cars Available Street cars nd Drift cars ... 👑👑👑 20220303182549_1.jpg