What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Advice Class 1

Mediazione.Erss

Good morning guys,
i am new on this game, because my university has organized a tournament on it. the first race will be on one of the Tokyo Night races, and we can only use Class 1 cars.
easy to say that i want to win it. What should i know? Any advice?
I’ve choose the Corus as my first, how to set it about balancing?
if you want to teach my something add me, it would be funny.
thanks

first thing wellcome in game >> but here Good Evining :D

i advice u to choose Lion car or Wizz car in cls 1 . these The Best cars the speed to me . but Corus worse car in cls 1 to me

While it is true that the Corus is the weakest Class 1 car, not all hope is lost.
I've found that putting the grip balancer to the rear and the aerodynamics to the front, it makes it more stable and drivable.
And if needed, give Accel+ a shot

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the quickly answers, what car do you think is the best in the first class?
It is good to use the xbox pad?
And should i turn the manual gears on?
The tournament will be played in arcade mode

For Class 1, best car is the Lion sedan.
For the gamepad, it's up to what you find most comfortable. I personally play arcade with keyboard.
Manual gears I'd say the same. Pick what you find most suited for your driving style.