What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

UNAPLE TO LOGIN SERVER !!!!

yeah i belive this is not good at all, we dont have any other option than wait once game moderators come on and see what they have to say about it.

yeah i belive it , we dont have anything else to do than wait for fix i seriously hope they will fixing issues otherwise that donating money to bring game back to life was for nothing.

The most important thing is that the game does not die. Long I've waited for when it would raise. Although the graphics are old but the most important thing is that it gives the drive nostalgia!!!

yeah i hope this game stays online but i cant trust anyone 100% these days , internet is full of fake peoples and money scammers . so what i trying to say is .. we most prepare for anything.

Totally agree a lot of scammers nowadays. The game is still a beta version so most likely there will often be such problems that everything worked correctly

hey guys game it work or still not ?! i will try :rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

its work now yahhhhhhoooooo thats play time (y)(y);)

I think if the thread starter uses 20 more ! the next time, like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will help a lot and the devs will work way faster. ;)
Also the capslocked text will have speeded it up already too.