What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Secret parts remover

Yeah,that's the second time I find this glitch,dont ask me how,it was totally accidental while browsing the parts shop. The first time it happened that blue "secret" option disapeared after installing another bumper,and both times happened with the same car. Now I leave it that way and got a Corall without a front bumper. :ROFLMAO:

Shot_20191024_204639.jpg

You can see that front bumper option is a hidden stock bumper selectable,as it says "front bumper #0" and the bumper is actually removed if you uninstall it. That blue image with some weird text is probably a placeholder icon.

Works in-game too:
Shot_20191024_204814.jpg

However,in user info and race lobby menus the stock bumper appears again:

Shot_20191024_204708.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm Honestly I'd like to see this bug instead be added as a legit option. remove parts and hoods etc to reveal frame/engine etc. I think it would be cool would give the cars that weekend warrior look to the cars, like a drift or race car in the middle of being worked on so parts are off of it like you often see joe shmoes driving around local tracks.

100% agreed sir,sounds possible as the option #0 seens to be already in the game. However not sure if it works with other parts,but my bet is it does.