What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Im from Latam and as always you forgot us.

marihuana

I dont get why nobody else put the BIGGEST BUG in the game so far, the fact that there is No Latam/SouthAmerica server, no GP avaiable for us (Argentina, Uruguay, etc), i mean, thank you for making me uninstall the game so fast and saving money.

Well atm all servers are in London. and you can blame steam for the currency not being accepted. They are the ones who did most of the billing system. Imagine being an asian player with 300 ping. yet they still play and don't bitch and are being patient. But thank you for exposing how rude you are. Based on that alone I'd say the game is better off without you.

I dont get why nobody else put the BIGGEST BUG in the game so far, the fact that there is No Latam/SouthAmerica server, no GP avaiable for us (Argentina, Uruguay, etc), i mean, thank you for making me uninstall the game so fast and saving money.
If you don't like the game you can uninstall and your homework is done ^.^