What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Gift Gone???

DarkDK68

hey i got The Morello's As a gift from my friend and now the gift is dissapered, I dont know why but this gkeeps happening. if i buy the xtra XP/RP Girls They just dissaper for 1-2 days befor time..

I don't believe that your friend gift you a Morello, because you cant get a car if you don't have level to unlock it , even if other players tried to drift you, I have tried and can't offer, and if he managed to gift you a Morello, most probably the game glitched out because you aren't suppose to have Morello, you are level 33, and Morello gets unlocked at 36
Post automatically merged:

I don't believe that your friend gift you a Morello, because you cant get a car if you don't have level to unlock it , even if other players tried to gift you, I have tried and can't offer, and if he managed to gift you a Morello, most probably the game glitched out because you aren't suppose to have Morello, you are level 33, and Morello gets unlocked at 36

Attachments

• 20230822152416_1.jpg
    20230822152416_1.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 5