What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Game After lvl 31

AhmedSaeed96

Hi all ..Happy Spring Festival to all...???

i see big problem in game . most of players high lvls left game ,Most of them are above level 31. I am now at level 38 and find nothing new to do. This could be the reason for most people leaving the game after advanced levels. Nothing they buy. I also own almost all cars. i Wait more and back Sumo mode or Team CTF mode. When I enter, I find none of my friends except on a few occasions. We must find any solution to the great levels. If you look at the game, you will find 90% of new players who play it, or less than 30 levels.
Post automatically merged:

If we put cars above level 30 people complain saying that no one will get them...

If we put cars above level 30 people complain saying that no one will get them...

So. What is the solution ? I was playing a little while ago, as usual, I waited in the room for more than 15 minutes, and in the end a new player entered, I had to change the level of my car in order to play with it! There is no one of my old friends who plays only every time insert game and goes in and out without playing! We must find something that attracts players of higher levels to not leave the game. Enter the game at any time, you will find the majority of those who play according to percentage, as I said before, 90% of new players are under level 30!

I can say for myself, it isn't anything that PT is doing wrong. there are new games coming out all the time and people don't just play 1 game all day every day the end anymore. I took a break from PT because the new final fantasy game is out and a new season of a server on atlas started. I've been busy with those games and no time for PT. Also if you haven't noticed there is sort of this huge pandemic hitting the world right now. Those able to still work are working overtime, those forced to not work are struggling financially now and have real life concerns to deal with. Put all these things together along with the fact this game is still a shell of its former self with all the licensed cars gone, no missions, and all the modes and cars from later versions not added back in yet and its not hard to see why its kind of dead now. Things will change though. the wold will be back to normal in a few months. invictus will finally hand over the car models, other games will be beaten and people will come back to PT.

The Morello I presume is gonna be quite high level to unlock, and even higher to max out.
My biggest personal concern is the path to get to higher end things. There aren't as many low and mid end cars as there are high tier.

now. Things will change though. the wold will be back to normal in a few months. invictus will finally hand over the car models, other games will be beaten and people will come back to PT.

i wish .. bec i cant play now.i am waitting in room for 15 mins nd most of my friends not insert game . I hope this but as soon as possible !

But fear after few months, as you say. whether everyone will continue to play this game or them will forever abandon it

Last edited:
All of the negativity being displayed lately on this forum will certainly not encourage players to return or join . Suck it up enjoy what we have and look forward to the future without all of the complaining of what's still missing .

All of the negativity being displayed lately on this forum will certainly not encourage players to return or join . Suck it up enjoy what we have and look forward to the future without all of the complaining of what's still missing .

Not negative! Rather, it is a topic that has already been achieved and should be discussed in order for the game to flourish. Everyone wants the game to thrive because everyone loves the game. I am most of my friends left the game and some enter phased out and come out! I am at an high level and I cannot find anything new! its normal me be bored and leave the game. This is a topic in the content of the future of the game, as you say about its future!

There will be high-level cars available down the line, don't worry. No ETA on these, but a certain fan-favorite supercar is one of them. Patience is a virtue, after all. ?

I can say for myself, it isn't anything that PT is doing wrong. there are new games coming out all the time and people don't just play 1 game all day every day the end anymore. I took a break from PT because the new final fantasy game is out and a new season of a server on atlas started. I've been busy with those games and no time for PT. Also if you haven't noticed there is sort of this huge pandemic hitting the world right now. Those able to still work are working overtime, those forced to not work are struggling financially now and have real life concerns to deal with. Put all these things together along with the fact this game is still a shell of its former self with all the licensed cars gone, no missions, and all the modes and cars from later versions not added back in yet and its not hard to see why its kind of dead now. Things will change though. the wold will be back to normal in a few months. invictus will finally hand over the car models, other games will be beaten and people will come back to PT.
funny thing that since like 4 months after first time we met, you still trying to prove to anybody that PT is the best, and everything is fine in every thread like there are always no problem to discuss here, but if they are, you can find justifications easily though no1 asks for them from you. Game is dead youre right and at this point you could have stopped your fairytale.

Btw tried to open the game first time since february, used VPN still no connection. COVID-19 might have attacked servers so they dont work, hasnt he?

funny thing that since like 4 months after first time we met, you still trying to prove to anybody that PT is the best, and everything is fine in every thread like there are always no problem to discuss here, but if they are, you can find justifications easily though no1 asks for them from you. Game is dead youre right and at this point you could have stopped your fairytale.

Btw tried to open the game first time since february, used VPN still no connection. COVID-19 might have attacked servers so they dont work, hasnt he?
Excuse me, who are you again? I'm sorry I don't recall ever meeting you. Then again I tend to not remember things that aren't important.

Just keep calm @AhmedSaeed96 .... it will all fall in place eventually. :p:cool:(y) before you know it yall be lording it with ya fancy motor and high level. ;)?

My friend. I got bored! When I enter the game I don't find anyone wanting to enter the room because I am playing at Cls 8 car! I waitting and waitting until anyone entered someone . and most often entera new player so I had to play with him at the same Cls! I also noticed that most of my friends did not play now, and if they entered, they would enter a very simple time and get out! So I said to must discuss this issue here. We want everyone to continue playing the game and not abandon it until it flourishes
Post automatically merged:

I know what you are saying I've been in the same situation, you want to race a 6 and everyone else only has a 1. It's just a case of waiting until the player base rises. The number of racers in SIM is significantly lower as well so you can imagine my wait at times.?

HELLO EVERYONE. SORRY MY ENGLISH BUT TO WRITE I HAVE TO USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE ME UNDERSTAND. This is the most beautiful arcade game around and I want to answer those who complain of being patient, Jack has invested money to revive project torque and if there are no good earnings in money there can be no improvements in a short time .. .we must be patient and spend some money and advertise the game to help Jack and everyone who loves PT . What I can add is that there are many online arcade car games out there, even with excellent graphics, I know almost all of them, but I assure you that project torque is the best ever. I don't want to be long in the details, but believe me as PT there are none around.

Indeed there is nothing out there right now that compares to PT. WOS tried to recreate it and failed miserably. The social aspect and fun factor in this game is spot on and the variety of gameplay is fabulous. I never thought that this game would rise from the grave but it did and I'm glad it has.

Yes. I agree with you. I've been playing for many years and since 2010 or 2011, I don't remember when P.T. is dead, I played what is the best the internet offers as arcade car games ... first of all the money costs are very high and even the people who spend a lot of money in the end are not satisfied, but they stay to play only because they don't there are other alternatives. Unfortunately I can't go to the official forums to advertise P.T. because the forum speakers would immediately block my posts. But I repeat we must give all the time it takes to Jack to be able to improve P.T.

HELLO EVERYONE. SORRY MY ENGLISH BUT TO WRITE I HAVE TO USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE ME UNDERSTAND. This is the most beautiful arcade game around and I want to answer those who complain of being patient, Jack has invested money to revive project torque and if there are no good earnings in money there can be no improvements in a short time .. .we must be patient and spend some money and advertise the game to help Jack and everyone who loves PT . What I can add is that there are many online arcade car games out there, even with excellent graphics, I know almost all of them, but I assure you that project torque is the best ever. I don't want to be long in the details, but believe me as PT there are none around.

We are all happy because the game came back from nowhere. I am also an old player in this game, as I watched all versions in this game.i am here from 2009 . But we want it to continue and for everyone who plays with it, especially the high levels, to flourish. So any one problem me sees must be brought up in order for us to think together in order for this great game to thrive .