What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Y DELETE CIRCLE from DRIFT MODE :(

20200204202741_1.jpg20200204202827_1.jpg
Post automatically merged:

To know that I am not the only one .... Notice the sentence .....No Circle = No Drift ... It is not me who said the sentence if iam not the only one

20200204202741_1.jpg20200204202827_1.jpg

To know that I am not the only one .... Notice the sentence .....No Circle = No Drift ... It is not me who said the sentence if iam not the only one

Iam Porinf in room no one want to insert to DRIFT ... Thats GREAT :( :(

Last edited:
I think we need to distinguish drift players in two separate groups:
- players that really want to drift because they like this kind of races/driving style
- players who want to play drift just because they gain more rp/xp than in other modes, or at least, with less effort

In chat i see a lot of people asking for the fastest way to grind/make rp/xp (reply: drift) or old players asking if drifting is always the best way like back in the days Obviously, if they play drift just for farming, they want to drift in a circle for days trying to make a lot of rp/xp, instead of drifting in more complex tracks. More or less like those playing wangan just for farming because driving in a straight line = less effort than any other track and high payout also if not the winner. Or if you want, is something similar to the mmorpg player that spend days in a field killing 1000 monsters to gain levels, instead of doing quests, raids, dungeon etc.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that drifting in circle is just for this kind of players, but for sure a lot of players want to play drift and this track just for farming. Also, not everyone liking tracks like circle is a farmer without real interest in drifting, but maybe the majority yes. (again, just like not everyone driving on wangan do it just for farm, but the majority, yes).
Anyway, i have to admit that actually i haven't done drifting yet here in the "revival" PT, but back in the days i've done my part of drift races, and always wanted to drift on "real" tracks or roads (in search of that Initial D feeling, or doing something similar to real drift races on circuit) and not turning in the same direction forever, but everyone has his own tastes ;)

I think we need to distinguish drift players in two separate groups:
- players that really want to drift because they like this kind of races/driving style
- players who want to play drift just because they gain more rp/xp than in other modes, or at least, with less effort

In chat i see a lot of people asking for the fastest way to grind/make rp/xp (reply: drift) or old players asking if drifting is always the best way like back in the days Obviously, if they play drift just for farming, they want to drift in a circle for days trying to make a lot of rp/xp, instead of drifting in more complex tracks. More or less like those playing wangan just for farming because driving in a straight line = less effort than any other track and high payout also if not the winner. Or if you want, is something similar to the mmorpg player that spend days in a field killing 1000 monsters to gain levels, instead of doing quests, raids, dungeon etc.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that drifting in circle is just for this kind of players, but for sure a lot of players want to play drift and this track just for farming. Also, not everyone liking tracks like circle is a farmer without real interest in drifting, but maybe the majority yes. (again, just like not everyone driving on wangan do it just for farm, but the majority, yes).
Anyway, i have to admit that actually i haven't done drifting yet here in the "revival" PT, but back in the days i've done my part of drift races, and always wanted to drift on "real" tracks or roads (in search of that Initial D feeling, or doing something similar to real drift races on circuit) and not turning in the same direction forever, but everyone has his own tastes ;)

Circle no longer gives a lot of RP& XP Just was in begin PT Back ... I play one round and take from 2000 to 2500 maximum, on the condition that I get a score of high drift! I do not need to RP or XP. I just need Fun... I agree with the return of Circle with taking in the 500 RP only because it is the only interesting track and has a tough competition other than the rest of the tracks. You find one that is very superior to the All racers this it whole topic. I do not need a RP or XP. I own all the cars in the game!

I really do not understand the hate in circle drift track, it should be available if possible, and if needed, the game mode or track difficulty should be changed to lower so pay rate is not so high.

I really do not understand the hate in circle drift track, it should be available if possible, and if needed, the game mode or track difficulty should be changed to lower so pay rate is not so high.

JACK said to me when me asked him ... SOON ... i hope that to be in last of this WEEK ... Drift Mode became Nearly Empty !

They are supposed to create interesting new Tracks in which competition is difficult and interesting instead of removing the only existing Track!!... and if it is on the RP or XB .. make it take as little as possible

Torque the problem with circle is that every time your car hits a traffic cone it counts as a connection bonus. most tracks on drift mode you get 200-400 connection bonuses, on circle you got around 3000.... now you see the issue and why it paid like 5 times more than any other track. This is why it was removed so that this issue could be fixed.

Torque the problem with circle is that every time your car hits a traffic cone it counts as a connection bonus. most tracks on drift mode you get 200-400 connection bonuses, on circle you got around 3000.... now you see the issue and why it paid like 5 times more than any other track. This is why it was removed so that this issue could be fixed.

The map of the new circle, everyone likes it... thx its really fun map .. nd Get RB & XB by it normal .. its grea map