What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Window mode 1440x900

fenderok

Hello guys! How can I run the game in windowed mode at a resolution of 1440x900?
I can’t choose in the game settings

Screenshot_2.png

Exists another/manual decision for this?

I assume you know that you can use 1440x900 resolution on Fullscreen.
1585404567166.png
But if you want to do borderless, you can use Fullscreenizer to get your job done. (Binary link at bottom right)

Otherwise, there is no possible solution. (as far I know)

Last edited:
I assume you know that you can use 1440x900 resolution on Fullscreen.
View attachment 1013
But if you want to do borderless, you can use Fullscreenizer to get your job done. (Binary link at bottom right)

Otherwise, there is no possible solution. (as far I know)

I use 1440x900 in full screen.
But I need windowed mode for the f.lux app to work.
"f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again."

I can add it to the list.
Please add, thanks!

I use 1440x900 in full screen.
But I need windowed mode for the f.lux app to work.
"f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again."
Ohhh, never heard of it. But as Jack will get to it, you will able to use it :)