What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Where's the Kanagawa track?

if you create a the one who hosts the lobby, its Map number 10. In Practice mode its number 10 too. Mayby you got an other name for the map duo to translation stuff. Current name is Tanzawa, but Track is that what you want.

TY mate, i'm going to check it out.
NOPe that's not the track i mean, but the guys surely knows. I'm waiting.. NO FAKE COROLLA AND NO KANAGAWA MAKES THIS GAME POINTLESS.

Hopefully going to add Kanagawa along with the other newer content in early 2020.
I don't have a game build with Kanagawa in it I am afraid. So having to wait on Invictus to provide that map.

If you have an archive of the game that has the map in it, then please send it to me.

I wish i have one
Hopefully going to add Kanagawa along with the other newer content in early 2020.
I don't have a game build with Kanagawa in it I am afraid. So having to wait on Invictus to provide that map.

If you have an archive of the game that has the map in it, then please send it to me.
MAYBE...
I still have an old hdd from a hp laptop i used at the time this game was on.. i don't promise anything because i haven't touched that shit in like forever. But if it still works..
Post automatically merged:

Btw you guys are still awesome

Last edited:
I wish i have one

MAYBE...
I still have an old hdd from a hp laptop i used at the time this game was on.. i don't promise anything because i haven't touched that shit in like forever. But if it still works..
Post automatically merged:

Btw you guys are still awesome

WE HAVE TO SEND A MILLITARY TASKFORCE TO SAVE and PROTECT THAT HDD FOR THE SAKE OF ALL.

for the fake corolla same story. Jack is waiting on the models from invictus. supposedly they had the fake models of the cars made years ago as preparations for when the licenses ran out.... but they are taking their sweet time in giving the models to jack so he can put them in game. and well it feels like steam and invictus have been competing for slowest company. Steam lost. game launched before Jack got the models lol.

Ok, tonight i'll have an answer about the infamous hdd..
Sorry but i hope you all understand this is not the best period for tinkering with retroware since it's damn christmas and all.
@Khrono Fujiwara yeah i hate when companies behave like that, i mean, if your game is dead just give the source code already, and give all the stuff, Invictus still acts like a spoiled brat.

yeah like they gave him the source code back in september... 4 months have gone by and they still haven't given him the "fake" models for the licensed cars, even though they supposedly had them years ago during the original run for when the licenses expired. so idk what the hold up is from them. so we sit and wait.

I have old installation files of PT from february 2009 (maybe Eleanor build) and Heatonline from december 2013 (Maggie version), let me know if you need i will upload and give you links

I have old installation files of PT from february 2009 (maybe Eleanor build) and Heatonline from december 2013 (Maggie version), let me know if you need i will upload and give you links

Give me build numbers. Can check by looking in the log file or running the game and then looking in log files.

I have installer for both tried to install but no log files and if i try to launch i get a window searching for update

Great, i need an adapter for the hdd, 'cause in 2007 things were still made with sticks and stones. Ordered one, idk when it will arrive.

I have installer for both tried to install but no log files and if i try to launch i get a window searching for update
make a copy of and rename "heat.bin" or whatever it is to "heat.exe" and it will launch and bypass the updater.

Thanks for the hint. (y)
So i have installer of PT build 2168 (Feb 17 2009 15:01:56) and Heatonline build 3097 (Nov 14 2013 15:05:48)

Found a way to get my files, i'll have a copy of the game folder on a google drive on the 30th..
Sorry, i wish i could have made it for Christmas.

As promised i succesfully recovered all the data i had and sent it to Jack.
I really hope it can help someway..
Happy new year folks, hope to see you all in the next year with a better version of the game! Cheers.