What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Where in the heck is everyone?

Clooney

1571448563407.png

Every night I sign in and this is what I see. I thought there were more backers than five. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come once it goes live. I want this game to thrive, but seeing as that you need 2 players to start a race, its looking like we might need to add in bots to fill a room.

Sir,what you see is just the sad delaying they are doing to make it public so no players. I must confess I was too excited to play the game,but everday I come there's no news,nothing nothing... It's friday night... So? I mean,I know how things works but Its taking so long that I'm almost losing the excitement. Backers had a lot of lonely time already,now why not let the public test it? Everyone's gonna hate my comment but I cant help,after all I'm also worried about game losing even more of its few potential players because delaying,I know there's people even less patient than me.

Last edited:
Most backers live in EU I'd say a good 90%. so 6pm est is 11pm or later there so people are in bed because they have work the next day. there are only a handful of us from NA who have the closed beta access.