What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

When the game opens ...

AhmedSaeed96

hi all .....

when the game open we will see BATTLE MODE nd NEW CARS in all lvls nd others NEW MODES or Nor the same old version ??? ANSWER ME PLS ..

If by all levels you mean 50 levels yes. you can get to level 50 now. If you mean car classes I think the plan is to add some back at launch. The fictional versions of licensed cars are stuck in invictus hell as Jack waits to receive the models from them. Not sure what you mean by battle mode but I am assuming you mean sumo, and that won't be at launch but later. after launch they will start back porting content from later builds. such as cars, tracks, and modes. eventually you will have most of the content from heat online but in a much better not broken game. After that is done you expect to see new modes, maps and cars to come in that haven't been in any version. So be patient. It is going to take some time but the game will get there.

;)i was play in heat in mode name it BATTLE MODE nd i was like it.. nd other mode I don't think name it i think yes its sumo was great mode nd was there EGYPT MAP i want it bec me from EGYPT;) nd important thing me be in same my lvl when game OPEN nd hav same my cars not begin from first . :)

;)i was play in heat in mode name it BATTLE MODE nd i was like it.. nd other mode I don't think name it i think yes its sumo was great mode nd was there EGYPT MAP i want it bec me from EGYPT;) nd important thing me be in same my lvl when game OPEN nd hav same my cars not begin from first . :)
Oh man, your english is awfull, but I kinda got what u mean. You cant bring your progress from heat online, or other earlier versions, you have to start all over again. As I said before, PT was a very good game back in the days, it has been resurrected now, and its learning to walk again ?

Oh man, your english is awfull, but I kinda got what u mean. You cant bring your progress from heat online, or other earlier versions, you have to start all over again. As I said before, PT was a very good game back in the days, it has been resurrected now, and its learning to walk again ?

srry man for me ENG but i want to I deliver my idea no more .... i want to say when game be open i now in lvl 19 I don't want to start from lvl 1 again I want to continue in my lvl nd i don't lose my cars i get it ...... nd i want NEW MODES ND New CARS ND MAPS THATS ALL..... I hope you understand me :unsure: