What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

whats happen europeian servers empty all go sleep need dudes for continue play

kislyatina2020

i play all night and reach 18 first places 194 races total

but no dude all left need more people game still not popular is best game i ever playd so joyfull so good handling

come back

i filmed that moment after night i play in morning all dudes disapear

this mean game not popular in need for speed world wrose game but allways any hour was some one play

video of emtiness

just wait . game not complete yet . ITS 25% FROM GAME . when game complete u will find many many racers in game

put all ur questions in Discord nd you will find an answer to all the questions about the game in a faster way

https://discord.com/invite/hVNTPe2?...i2DCn6YUREvvsCI4i4MIprgn23rm6idJb1o0LTh5LmZ_4

ok thank for suggestion but i dont know what is dicord never heard about

maybe i join but later i am like lunatic play and dont sleep all night played the game

now need go sleep but i cant fal asleep i think i will fal a sleep only in 21 23 eveningh night

but now all day nightmare lunatics

The main playerbase is European, so at nighttime there's usually very little players.

maybe but i play all night and after in morning 6 7 somethink like this all dudes gone and was empty server all day

i was log in to check was no one play even in 17 00 day evning